Make Lunch Payments On-Line!
Did you know...?
Groton Public Schools now offers MealpayPlus (www.mealpayplus.com), a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
At no cost, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student’s current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mealpayplus.com or by calling 866-852-9799. Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance
We strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.mealpayplus.com. To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. Student ID #'s can be obtained by contacting Ernie Koschmieder at: 860-449-7208.