Claude Chester Can Today and Everyday!
· CC is a Responsive Classroom School. We proactively promote positive behavior through interactive modeling and hold Morning Meetings every morning. Every adult is in a Morning Meeting everyday. We have three basic rules: BeRespectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe. We have a fourth "rule" to Be Your Best. We take time at the beginning of the year to proactively review and model all rules and procedures school-wide and within the classroom to set students up for success.
· CC has after school clubs and offer enrichment opportunities to our students through various organizations such as New England Science and Sailing.
· CC continues to have Adult Mentors helping out students on a weekly basis. If you are interested in becoming an Adult Mentor please contact the school.
· CC provides every student with a daily intervention block (SRBI Block) to help accelerate learning.
· CC uses Ipads daily routines to enhance instruction and our 3-5th grader have a cart of chromebooks to use on a daily basis. Soon we will have a one to one chromebook for each 3rd through 5th grader.
· CC teachers recommend students monthly as PUPs (Positive Uplifting Person) of the Month to students who are exhibiting excellent behaviors.
· CC has a committed PTO who are constantly looking for ways to help our school.