- Be kind - remember that we brainstormed and came up with ideas about what kindness means to you. Some of the things we said were: keep hands and feet to ourselves, use kind words, talk positively about yourself and treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Be prepared - some things we talked about with regard to preparedness are: coming to class with all necessary materials (book, notebook, folder, pen/pencil and also a GOOD ATTITUDE!!) We also discussed the importance of being prepared by getting a good night's sleep and eating a healthy breakfast!
- Do your best everyday - remember that everyone's best is different. It's important to worry only about yourself and make sure that you are putting forth the maximum effort each day.
- Ask questions! There are no silly questions. Chances are, someone else in the class has the same question as you! If I don't know the answer, I will try my best to find out.
- Have fun! Spanish is a really fun language to learn. I want you to enjoy it as much as I do!